Monday 1 August 2011

Click for Fashion

I've recently entered the world of online shopping in a big way, don't get me wrong, I love going in to shops and being able to see things properly for myself and also being able to try on, however I have discovered there's so much more to the world of fashion than Topshop and River Island (which is where I always tend to find myself!) So many unusual pieces can be found online, as well as amazing vintage and celebrity look bargains. So here's my picks of the bunch!

Catwalk Look

Aqua by Aqua - http://www.aquabyaqua.com/

I absolutely love the red carpet and catwalk look dresses on this site. Definitely must haves if you're off somewhere special where you want to make a statement. Some of my favourites are...

Lopez Maxi Dress (Also available in Green, Orange and Black) - £175
Fleetwood Maxi Dress (Also available in Orange Print and Plain Orange or Black) - £135
Poppy Mini Dress (Also in Tan) - £88

Spock Jumpsuit - £129
Finsk for Aqua Wedges (Also in Stone) - £420
Scott Wilson for Aqua Albatross Necklace - £120

Celeb Look

Missguided Fashion - http://www.missguided.co.uk/

Missguided are amazing for some of the popular dresses you see all over the magazines on celebrities. They stock my favouritist (is that even a word?!) style dress of the moment on their site which has been seen on The Saturdays' Frankie Sandford. The prices are extremely reasonable too. Get a real bargain celebrity look.

Leeane 'Frankie' Pleat Dress in Burnt Orange (Also available in Rust and Camel) - £24.99
Jemimma Crochet Waistband Skater Dress in Peach (Also available in Cream, Red and Rust) - £24.99
Calantha 'Cheryl' Maxi Dress in Mocha (Also available in Black, Blush, Coral and Red) - £29.99
Ashlee Backless Bandage 'Cheryl' Dress in Black (Also available in Cream and Blush) - £22.99
I also love Missguided's selection on Playsuits & Jumpsuits - take a look!


Vintage Look

Pret a Portobello - http://www.pretaportobello.com/

Pret a Portobello sell a mixture of clothing but I especially like the Vintage section. I'm a bit obsessed with all their sequined and embellished pieces. Definitely glam garments for Autumn.

Vintage Pure Embellishment Jumper - £30
Vintage Dawn Flower Sequin Top - £70
Vintage OJ Linen Jacket - £50
Vintage Feather Drop Sequin Dress - £80

So, have a look at these sites and let me know what you think! Such lovely pieces to be had.

Sorry for the lateness and the not so great-ness of this post, I'm not feeling too grand so I shall now be off.

Goodnight fashionistas,

No comments: