Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sleek MakeUp Pout Paint!

I finally have another beauty/make-up post for you!

I'm obsessed with all things lips at the moment and got extremely excited when I saw these were going to be launched tomorrow! 'These' being Sleek MakeUp's Pout Paints.



The highly anticipated paints act as both a gloss and a lipstick. They have an ultra intense pigment like a lipstick and the texture of a gloss. They are said to be fade proof and a long wearing formula. I am forever hunting for some sort of lip product that will actually stay on after you have eaten or had a drink, rather than leaving those two horrible lines around your lips that are super embarrassing if you don't touch them up! Which means I am always pulling out whichever product I'm using whilst out and about, resulting in me looking very vein! Therefore I'm really hoping that these do what they claim to do - I can't wait to get my hands on them!

The Pout Paints will come in 11 different shades, two of which are mixing shades. Cloud 9 (Pure White) will allow you to cool/lighten colours whilst Peek-a-Bloo (Blue) will warm/darken shades! I love the idea of being able to create your own unique shades with these and getting so many different looks for a bargain price. Because the product is intensely pigmented, it means a little of it will go a long way, ie. these should last you ages!

They take the same kind of idea as OCC Lip Tars, except they are cheaper and more widely available to us in the UK! And the Sleek MakeUp website ships worldwide, so we can all be happy!

These will be available from tomorrow at Superdrug and Sleek MakeUp for only £4.99 each! Make sure you snap them up whilst you can!

So what do you think? Will you be purchasing these? Do any of you own any of the OCC Lip Tars? Let me know!

No comments: