Thursday 21 July 2011

Fixant Brilliant

Right, so this is my first proper post on my brand new blog and I have chosen to talk about something that may be considered ridiculously boring, however after using Bourjois' Ultra Shine Top Coat for nails quite a few times now I am extremely impressed.

Seriously, I'm mega fussy with nail polish - it's always either too thick, too thin, too gloopy or it is prone to chipping. I swear this top coat has solved half of my nail related traumas. Firstly it's mega shiny and keeps its shine for ages; secondly it really IS chip resistant - on several occasions my ordinary nail polish that I have used in the past with other top coats that has lasted a few days, has been lasting up to two weeks without any chips at all! Plus, it's extremely hard to even remove the polish with nail polish remover! Honestly, it doesn't budge at all! It's only £5.99 which I think is incredibly reasonable for salon-worthy nails, and it is available from Boots, Superdrug and all other stockists of Bourjois.

So anyway, sorry for being ultra boring but I just had to share my praise for this product. I promise I won't be as boring in the future; after all it is my first blog and I don't have a clue what I'm doing!

Again, if you're reading my blog then please comment so I know who you are and your views - there must be someone lurking as I've had 40 views already! (I know this isn't much but I am a newbie remember)

Thanks everyone,

No comments: