Friday 22 July 2011

Star Style Steal: Festival Fashion

So, although lots of festivals have already passed and the weather is turning dark and gloomy, there are still many festivals to come such as Leeds, Reading and V Festival.

Jameela Jamil was recently photographed at Lovebox wearing a lovely polka dot tea dress, looking very summery. I absolutely love this outfit, so, if the weather does brighten up again (fingers crossed!), here's how you could steal her style!

Dress: Lipsy £48
Bag: Urban Outfitters SALE: £18
Belt: New Look £4.99
Hat: New Look £9.99
Sunglasses: H&M SALE £1.99
Earrings: Urban Outfitters £12
 I hope you all like the items I put together. I was thinking of making this a regular feature, 'Star Style Steal.' So, if there are any celeb outfits you like at the moment send me a photo to lifeofafashionista@hotmail.co.uk and I'll see what I can put together! 

No comments: