Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my new blog: Life of a Fashionista. I don't have a clue where that name came from, it just sprung into my mind and I thought yes, let's go with that! This was about 10 hours after I first started trying to think of a name! I never realised how complicated blogs were; so much creativity has to go in to it, which is non-existant in my mind at the moment!

Anyway, I basically set up this blog to share my love for beauty products and all things fashion. I'll probably post about my favourite items, as well as reviews of make-up and hair products etc. Whether they will be useful to people or not is a different matter but I would like to think they will be, fingers crossed!

Also, in the title of this post I referred to 'everyone', but obviously as my blog is new I have zero followers and I am actually talking to myself. I hope some people stumble across my blog soon so all this 'setting up' business was worthwhile! If you do, then please comment below and say hi!

I'll be making my first proper post very soon, until then,

Bye for now,

No comments: